Local Foods COVID-19 Protocols
At Local Foods, we’re all-in on placing our guests and our team members’ safety first.
Curbside / Walking In / Our Patios…
1. We’ve installed air purification & air curtains to maximize the amount and clarity of outside air. When weather permits, our doors will be propped open to create a touchless experience.
2. We’ve streamlined our online ordering experience to make it efficient and contactless so that you don’t even have to leave your car to pick up your food.
3. We’re consistently cautious when delivering curbside and will always enter towards the passenger side or place your food in your open trunk or back seat.
4. Our team members are always present and solely dedicated to assisting with all patio needs, including sanitation, cleaning, and spectacular service through safety.
Shopping / Checking Out / Dining In…
1. We have dedicated team members to assist in our grab-n-go and online pick-up area which is safely and conveniently located away from dine-in guests.
2. We’ve added QR codes at ordering stations and on all receipts to offer contact free solutions.
3. We’re offering limited seating indoors and have added floor decals to encourage social distancing.
4. We’ve removed all self-serve beverage stations in all stores.
Safety First for All…
1. We’ve added hand sanitizing stations located throughout the restaurants and hands-free sanitizing stations at each table.
2. We added cashier shields and table shields.
3. All to-go sandwiches are double wrapped by staff members wearing gloves and sealed with tamper-proof tape.
4. Enforced social distancing and face covering.
5. Crowd management within locations.
6. Bathrooms and shared surfaces are cleaned hourly at minimum, more frequently when crowded.
1. Daily temperature logs for staff, vendors, and management upon entry in the restaurant.
2. Elevated sanitation, strict hand-washing schedule (every 20 minutes for team members/management), and new gloves with every action/order.
3. Elevated procedures for vendor visits and for receiving product to ensure cleanliness and sanitation.
4. Food safety protocols and audits exceeding heath department standards.
5. All staff required to stay home and seek treatment if they feel ill. Paid wellness leave for team members.